Download our Artwork Specs & Guidelines »»
Since the guideline above is generic (that's to say, it doesn't have our brand), you can also use it directly with your own clients.
Accepted File Formats
We accept only JPG and PDF files.
Graphic Setup Guidelines
- Artwork Size: Make your artwork in the exact size than the graphic you’re ordering.
- Template: Please always use the specific template for your product provided at our website in case you have selected a standard size product. Or use the template as a reference if you required a custom size graphic.
- Fonts: All fonts must be outlined.
- Bleeds: Include bleeds only when the specific template indicates them. No crop marks.
- File Resolution: We suggest 100/150 dpi resolution at 100% of the final print size (1:1).
- Color Space & Matching: All files should be in CMYK Color Space.
- We DO NOT match Pantone colors, paint charts, 3M vinyl charts, customer provided color charts or any other color matching. We only print 4 color process (CMYK). If you are using Spot or Pantone colors, please convert them to CMYK.
- Besides consider that printed colors may vary from your monitor due to display calibration.
- Borders: Don’t include artwork borders too close to the cutline to avoid the border being trimmed off.