Since the guideline above is generic (that's to say, it doesn't have our brand), you can also use it directly with your own clients.
* ACCEPTED FILE FORMATS
- We accept only JPG and PDF files.
* GRAPHIC SETUP GUIDELINES
- Artwork Size: Make your artwork in the exact size than the graphic you’re ordering.
- Template: Please always use the specific template for your product provided at our website in case you have selected a standard size product. Or use the template as a reference if you required a custom size graphic.
- Fonts: All fonts must be outlined.
- Bleeds: Include bleeds only when the specific template indicates them. No crop marks.
- File Resolution: We suggest 100/150 dpi resolution at 100% of the final print size (1:1).
- Color Space: All files should be in CMYK Color Space.
- Borders: Don’t include artwork borders too close to the cutline to avoid the border being trimmed off.